Moniepoint Microfinance Bank is the definitive bank for small and medium-sized businesses in Nigeria and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Moniepoint MFB was also awarded by the CBN in 2022 as the most inclusive payment platform in the country. Moniepoint MFB received its license in February 2022 and helps over 600,000 businesses with banking, payments processing, access to loans and business management tools. With these solutions, businesses on the moniepoint platform process about 7 trillion Naira monthly.
Job Position: Videographer / Video Editor
Job Location: Lagos (Remote)
What you’ll get to do:
- Shooting and Editing of excellent and engaging videos.
- Deliverables include: (Moniepoint Corporate videos, Social Media Videos, Short form and long form videos) etc.)
- Prepare and plan video production projects with the Director of Content.
- Shoot and edit video footage in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with the marketing, communications and employer branding teams to understand production project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting video capture, colors, edit, animation elements etc for pre & post production projects..
- Work with the in-house producers, designers and marketing team to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit all raw video footage associated with production.
- Research and analyze best video capture and editing techniques.
- Participate in a creative brainstorming session to share new editing perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest video capture and editing techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and design standards
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film Studies, Cinematography, or related field.
- 3 – 6 years work experience as a video editor.
- Required Software Knowledge – Adobe Premiere, BlackMagic DaVinci Resolve, Apple Final Cut X.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D, Blender & Maya is a plus.
What we can offer you
- Culture – We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to expect in the hiring process:
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- An interview with the Hiring Team.
- An interview with a member of our Executive team.
Note: Moniepoint is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.