Pillarcraft Accounting is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax practitioners operating from two offices in Nigeria, Lekki, Lagos and Garki , Abuja, but virtually supporting small and medium scale business across Nigeria by providing Virtual Bookkeeping, Accounting , Tax management , Payroll management, business advisory and related services that facilitate growth and scale while business owners concentrate on running the business. Pillarcraft Accounting is not your Traditional accounting Firm. Pillarcraft is 100% cloud Accounting firm. 100% Xero cloud Accounting firm.
Job Position: Videographer
Job Location: Area II Garki, Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking for a talented Videographer to record shoots and assemble footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
- Ultimately, as a Videographer, you should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive story.
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Edit videos in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the shoot
- Ensure logical sequencing of videos and smooth running
- Inserting closed captioning graphics and other on-screen text (subtitle, alt text) into a video
- Add computer graphics, music, and special effects to a video
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Design graphics content for S.M posts and marketing materials
- Design creative content for advertisements, brochures, or magazines
- Upload video content on S.M handles, YouTube shorts
- Plan digital campaigns to boost visibility
- Manage engagements on S.M handles
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Analyze the digital marketing plan and social media strategy
- Set KPIs for a digital campaign and measure performance against the KPIs
- Double as S.M manager and graphics designer
- Proven work experience as a Videographer
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g., Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics
- Framing and shot composition.
- Skilled in lighting and sound alignment
- Skilled in focus, exposure, and angles.
- Shooting primary footage, background footage, and live feed
- Marketing & advertising graphic design
- Applicants must reside in FCT – Abuja
N109,000 / Month.
4th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only applicants who currently reside in Abuja will be considered
- Applicants must be available to resume on the 14th of November.