DentistFind is a Marketing Performance Management suite for dental offices in Canada. Our team has a strong focus on providing high-value marketing services for our clients to connect with their ideal patients to provide the care they need. With over 10 years of industry experience, we deeply understand what dental offices and patients need. We provide industry-leading digital marketing; patient communication technology, and data-driven consultation services for dental offices to improve patient flow and grow their practices.
Job Position: Virtual Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Abuja
- A Virtual Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Sales & Client Success Team. Will be in charge of organizing and attending meetings and monitoring calendars.
- In addition, S/he will be asked to do internet research, manage other administrative responsibilities, customer service, and assist the Project Manager.
- The Virtual Administrative Assistant will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- As such, highly effective relationship management, communication, and influencing skills are required.
- Furthermore, this position and the organization are fast-paced and dynamic, with numerous and different difficulties along the way.
- As a result, you will flourish in a collaborative, flexible, and achievement-driven atmosphere.
- Managing the overall relationship with assigned clients, including onboarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high customer satisfaction levels.
- Onboarding new clients to help them understand the full suite of company products, programs, and services we offer and managing the same to ensure clients are launched on time, on budget and on scope.
- Maintaining and developing Client Success strategies and best practices, as well as client support content, with the help of the Marketing Team.
- Accessing company systems to keep track of Client Success Metrics about Clinic Performance and generate monthly reports for clients and senior management.
- Proactively maintaining communication channels with clients as the main point of contact for any concerns, issues and/or requests, helping them work through problems via phone, email, video conferencing or chat and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken while still building rapport, identifying areas of opportunity and highlighting best practices.
- Clearly communicate company values and update clients on any new products, programs, or marketing initiatives. Documenting resolutions of clients for reporting and creating a resolution database.
- And other Ad hoc tasks assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications and the likes
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management and Project Management Tools.
Required Skill and Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience as Virtual Admin Assistant with stakeholder management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Actively seeks to understand and deliver client needs, expectations, and level of satisfaction
- Able to maintain good relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Pro-actively seeks solutions for clients
- Experience in working with a Canadian company is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online