Negxy Concept Limited is an international, educational and consulting agency in Nigeria that aims at fulfilling the desires of students with the intentions to study abroad. We are partners with more than 1,000 reputable universities from 5 countries (Australia, Canada, UK, Ireland and USA) and since the year 2013, our experienced consultants have assisted over 5,000 students, ensuring they have a stress-free application process based on their interests, academic records and the best offers available for them.
Job Position: Visa Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Experience with visa application, documentation and processing for the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and Schengen for Study Visa, Student Visa and visitor’s visa.
- Ensure all visa applications are properly handled and submitted within the required timeline.
- Thoroughly engage clients on visa processes to reduce visa refusals
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with the VFS office and embassies
- Filling and submission of visa applications
- Being updated with information on international countries requirements for visa applications.
- Assess applications for migration and/or temporary entry to international countries in accordance with the country’s law and policy.
- Analyze visa approvals and denials
- Impeccable customer service record gained from work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with experience using the Microsoft package and other data application.
Desired Candidates should have:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience processing Visa Applications.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Should possess good customer service skills and willingness to assist students and parents with any queries they might have during the phone conversations.
N100,000 – N120,000 / month.
6th November, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.