Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technologically superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decisions for both existing and potential clients.
- Job Position: Warehouse and Inventory Executive (Male)
- Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring the quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- BS degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- 2 – 3 years Experience.
N80,000 / month.
27th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using The subject of the e-mail must be “Warehouse Executives”.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.