British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Job Position: Warehouse Assistant
Job Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
- Your role will be to contribute to the performance of WAA Supply chain by providing basic warehousing functions of receipt and storage of goods under supervision.
- Prompt loading and offloading of products
- Arrange for fumigation and supplies of blends through GMES to customer
- Proper stock and warehouse management to ensure storage and handling of leaf grades are done as per BAT best practice.
- Follow FIFO to supply Diet, Recon, CLD etc
- Posting of materials must be done according to picking list and current BOM.ne according to picking list and current BOM
- Check Base Quantity before printing of PO and adhere to ‘NO SCAN, NO MOVRE’
- Maintain new lot before GR and GR all offloaded materials into the system correctly
- Maintain 98% stock accuracy throughout the year.
- Manage the EHS and housekeeping procedures within the warehouses and ensure strict adherence
- Manage and report the status of all material handling equipment’s to ensure their maintainability to avoid equipment failure.
- Maintain good working relationship with all other functions and warehousing staff.
- A minimum of OND in any numerical of Financial courses, in addition to this, a good knowledge of computer will be an advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the warehousing processes
- Experience in an FMCG handling large number of SKUs preferably with a manufacturing organisation sufficient to demonstrate understanding of products..
- Familiarity with SAP systems and understanding of internal information flows.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Sound Analytical skills and ability to work with figures
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workloads.
Competitive salary package + excellent benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online