Daily Need Distributors Limited is a leading distributing firm in West Africa with Head Office in Abuja, Nigeria. The company was registered as a limited liability company on June 22nd 1999, our philosophy is to build a long term profitable business relationship with P&G that’s why we are 100% P&G dedicated company.
Job Position: Warehouse Assistant
Job Location: Idu, Abuja (FCT)
- Assist Warehouse Manager in Invoicing of all customers,
- Assist Warehouse Manager during Warehouse transfers
- Counting of stock in the warehouse on weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisting the Warehouse Manager in collating branches and Sales Representative daily request and reporting same to Warehouse Manager.
- Assist the Logistics Manager in reporting making calls across branches, updating the order tool and placing orders across branches.
- Coordinates the receipt of inventories into the Warehouse.
- Periodic training of Stock Handlers and on-boarding of Sales Representatives and Stock Handlers.
- Coordinates the activities of Stock handlers in the warehouse
- Making sure the Warehouse is neat, free from pests, well arranged, stocks are properly stacked for the purpose of counting.
- A minimum qualification of OND is required.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Warehouse/logistics in any FMCG is required.
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered
- Ability to read, write and do simple arithmetic.
- Ability to use basic computer tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must possess qualities such as firmness, self-discipline, honesty, integrity and truthfulness.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
27th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as attachment document in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title and preferred Location as the subject of the mail.