Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
Job Position: Warehouse Associate
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Team You Would Join
- SunKing’s operation team covers all expect of our business in West and Central Africa for both partnership and EasyBuy, which have been growing consistently over the last 5 years at remarkable scale.
- We are looking for experienced personnel(s) who would leverage on their expertise to grow our support the business, increasing revenues by over 100% by managing and strategizing warehouse process in other to satisfy our business and partners across West and central Africa.
- Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse.
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return.
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labelled for shipping.
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care.
- Supervising the Quality Control process for imports and returns at the warehouse
- Supervising the arrangement of the warehouse and ensuring adherence to set SOPs
- Supervising cleanliness and warehouse etiquette
- Ensuring that stock received is put away in accordance with best practice of FIFO
- Routing and scheduling of dispatches and holding the courier accountable for any misroute
- Preparation of management’s reports at regular intervals.
- Age evaluation of products at regular intervals.
- Periodic Spot check and stock take
- Supervise the raising of the waybills for last mile
You might be a strong candidate if you Possess the following:
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Supply Chain or its equivalent in related disciplines.
- At least 2 years’ experience in inventory management.
- Proximity to Ikeja is preferred
- In depth knowledge of MS Word and Excel skill is essential.
- Basic experience in the use of ERP systems.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online