Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision, and competence of our employees. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Job Position: Warehouse Employee, Spare Parts Machine Technology (m / f / d)
- Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- We are looking a full-time Warehouse Employee, Spare Parts Machine Technology for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
- Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches.
- The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept.
- With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring a real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
- Data processing in the warehouse management system: Julius Berger’s in-house system and SAP system
- Monitoring of the flow of parts and materials (inquiries, inputs, outputs)
- Checking technical details with technical documentation from the machine manufacturer
- Testing of alternative/reference parts
- Checking stock levels (inventory).
- Successful completion of Technical Training (preferably in the Construction Machinery sector)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in warehouse management
- Good knowledge of SAP software is an advantage
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Independence and flexibility
- Confident appearance.
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person.
- This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online