The story of Black Pelican Limited began with a need. A need to find high quality bathroom solutions in Nigeria for a family home. A need to create a place of refuge for a young couple and their growing children. This need took us on a search that led outside the country to a business called ‘Tapitalia’ in Sandton mall. It became apparent that many other Nigerians had made a similar pilgrimage to Tapitalia for their bathrooms and kitchen fittings. The gap in the Nigerian market for high quality bathroom fittings became apparent at this time as most homeowners were forced to go to Coker market in Orile for their needs or seek solutions in other parts of the world in order to get the quality they desire. The BPL idea sought to fill this gap by providing high quality products, with utmost professionalism, to discerning customers.
Job Position: Warehouse Executive
Job Location: Lekki, Ajah and environs – Lagos
- The Warehouse Executive is responsible for the organizing and delegation of all activities performed in the warehouse.
- The Warehouse Executive is responsible for the planning and controlling of overall activities in the warehouse.
- Carry out careful and proper stacking of goods/products in storage.
- Responsible for timely loading and off-loading of items in stock.
- Careful loading and off-loading of items for onward delivery.
- Transfer of products from the warehouse/store to the showroom.
- Perform such inventory and delivery activities and procedures as directed by the Superior.
- Proper management of tools and equipment in custody
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Between 1-3 years’ experience, ideally as a Storekeeper, Inventory Officer, or other relevant roles.
- Ideal candidate is not older than 30 years.
- Ideal candidate lives on the ‘Island’- Lekki, Ajah, or environs. Don’t apply if you live anywhere else
- Ideal candidate must demonstrate teachability, humility and a can-do attitude.
18th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.