DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are building a team of top talents who can grow fast into senior leadership.
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Ogun
- Work as project consultant with clients on warehouse operations optimization projects – deliver value as a strategic business partner to clients on warehousing design and operations
- Maintain excellent flow of communication between the company and its clients, as well as the company and its warehousing partners
- Coordinate the supply chain process and systems for all shipments moving in/out of the warehouse and ensure efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of shipment to all relevant parties
- Execute a logistics plan for inbound and outbound cargoes, and plan periodic capacity requirements for warehouse
- To effectively manage storage of All RMPM supplies across warehousing network
- To implement flexibility and agility in inventory storage, production line servicing to deal with exceptional situations – natural disaster, external disruption, theft and pilferage, stock contamination, fluctuating inventory in RMPM inflow and outflow.
- Projection of space requirement both short term and long term.
- To ensure zero damage and obsolescence of RMPM stock by ensuring FMFO / FEFO, proper handling and timely communication to concerned stakeholders
- Manage the warehouse operating system for effective stock control and record management, and maintain accurate inventory of all shipments
- Maintain accurate documentation of shipments and transit records, and ensure operational procedures are followed for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Lead repackaging of damaged products, and repacking initiatives for brand promotions.
- Implement safety procedures and standards in warehouse operations.
- Implement proactive controls to mitigate stock risk / shrinkage, capturing errors, and document incompletion.
- Implement proactive controls for staff training and development, process speed, overall system integrity, safe, efficient and effective segregation of duties.
- Ensure that health and safety policies and procedures are implemented.
- Ensure that all goods that are dispatched from the warehouse correctly packed and damage free.
- Interface and liaise with all regulatory bodies, and ensure compliance with all Legal and Statutory regulatory agencies including Nigerian Customs for the clearance of all shipments.
- Assist in the automation and integration of the warehouse management system into the company’s overall financial management system.
- Maintain records of Carriers, importers, and other relevant stakeholders
- Oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval systems.
- Develop strategies to streamline processes and reduce costs.
- To draw up and implement the RM PM warehouse management strategy.
- Implementation of Best-in-Class warehousing standards & practices for each product class
- To implement effective controls and processes in warehouse inventory management
- Implementation of storage types to ensure an effective balance between maximum space utilization, storage cost and FMFO/FEFO compliance
- Cognate 5-10 years’ warehouse management experience. Engineering background will be of advantage
- Work Experience in RM PM Warehousing would be an added advantage
- Experience in working and implementing of WMS -ERP systems necessary, practical knowledge of WMS procedures
- Experience and working in mechanized and sophisticated material handling preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Extensive understanding of industry regulations
- Relevant professional certification in Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
- Extensive knowledge of inventory and inventory controls
- Mechanical aptitude and analytical skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent relationship management
30th July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.