Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
Job Position: Country Warehouse Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will ensure fulfilment of Sun King’s objectives related to robust control over end-to-end warehouse activities, warehouse operational efficiencies, and building/improving warehouse processes to advance the aspirations set by company’s Executive Management.
- He will coordinate with functional heads of Finance, Sales and other sub departments in operations to ensure optimal operations of all warehouses with strong controls to deter any leakages or waste of stock.
- He will be instrumental in developing policies/procedures to support the smooth operations of warehouse without compromise of controls.
- DC Operational Excellence: Drive and achieve the highest standard of operations across all DC location enabling the business to keep the ultimate customer promise.
- DC operations capacity & expansion planning: Champion effective DC operations capacity and expansion planning to meet the rapidly changing needs of a hyper growth business.
- Team Leadership: Manage an efficient and effective DC team through on-job training, motivation and staff development in order to deliver efficient / cost effective operation across all DC’s.
- Manage all In /Outbound KPI across all warehouses / DC’s.
- Manage 99% inventory accuracy KPI in all warehouses / DC’s.
- Manage DC Budget and Cost Control.
- Manage & Strengthen relationship with all 3rd Party Service providers to DC operations with country Logistic coordinator
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures, protocols and by managing people, processes and systems.
- Coordinates the investigation of unsafe conditions through the application of the company’s safety standards.
- Complies with the federal, state and local warehousing processes, material handling requirements, etc.
- Ensure the daily reports of all warehouses are completed in stipulated time.
- Work closely with the logistics coordinator and country store manager to resolve issues between warehousing and distribution processes as well as challenges.
- Ensure that all the supplies are received, documented, processed and proper acknowledgment given as at when due.
- Plan, assign and address complaints and resolve problems within the shortest time frame possible.
- Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
- Minimum of 6 years working in a similar role within a large scale FMCG Manufacturing Plant.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Supply Chain or its equivalent in related disciplines.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practice.
- Strong Leadership, Management and Organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Warehouse Management Software, especially ERP’s. – SAP, Angaza, Looker.
- The ability to track the warehouse inventory correctly and provide the senior management team with accurate reports.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Highly energetic and physically fit.
- A disciplinarian who will ensure that the very highest standards within the Warehouse are adhered too.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
What We Offer
In addition to compensation and statutory benefits, we offer:
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online