Phillips Consulting, founded in 1992 & headquartered in Nigeria, we are a leading business and management consulting firm, serving clients across Africa through offices in Lagos & Abuja. We are a leading provider of transformation, technology, and outsourcing services.
- Job Position: Warehouse Manager
- Job Location: Zamfara, Nigeria
Our Client, a manufacturing company in Nigeria seeks to fill the position of a Warehouse Manager, to manage the operational flow of all finished which includes; ensuring the effective processes and procedures for receiving, storing, documenting, maintaining, and distributing equipment and supplies.
- Supervise the scheduling, processes, and packages for equipment deliveries and pick-ups
- Oversee warehouse activities to ensure the efficient utilization of facilities for storing and distributing raw materials and finished product inventories.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs and prepare reports as required; maintain an inventory of items in the warehouse; file records as required; supervise the assembly of inventory printouts and catalogs as required.
- Ensure the proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Ensure all inventories on hand are handled properly in SAP throughout the reconciliation process and month-end closing
- Ensures all workers’ adherence to the company’s policies and procedure, good manufacturing practices, and safety standards
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies
- Communicate with other departments to ensure their equipment are delivered in a timely manner
- Establish all operational policies for verification of if incoming and outgoing shipments, handling, disposition of products, and reclamation of any damaged products
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Operations Management or any related discipline
- Advanced degrees and/or relevant certifications such as Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) or any other related certification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in inventory management and order reconciliation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in production/warehouse management within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge inventory control and management
- Knowledge of proper safety procedures, equipment maintenance, and warehouse best practices
- Familiarity with the use of an automated warehouse inventory system.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations, procedures, equipment, and terminology.
- Space utilization and inventory techniques.
- Physical strength, stamina, and the ability to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to manage and develop a team
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and strategic planning abilities
- Logical reasoning and time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online