Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering-focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation, and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
- Job Position: Warehouse Manager
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Leading and managing a team of warehouse staff (Supervising, training, and monitoring staff performance and progress).
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met and budgets are well managed
- Maintaining appropriate records to applicable criteria including details relating to the carrier, importer, and goods.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the team and organization as a whole by motivating, organizing, and encouraging teamwork to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Ensure orders, bills, items received, inventory, and scheduled deliveries are accurate
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound, sold out, and reporting the information to necessary channels
- Regularly appraise team members and carry out matches annual performance review at the communicated time.
- Coordinate records report of relevant information and prepare any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring all basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Monitoring the quality of service customers are receiving
- Oversee the maintenance and operation of a warehouse management system.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related regulations, professional duties, and obligations as applicable
- Coordinate Weekly report of items issued to clients and send to the management on weekly basis.
- Ensuring cleanliness, storage, and custody of Stocks, consumables, tools, machines, damaged items, and repairing.
- Ensure warranty claim goods are sent to OEMs and confirmation is received from OEM to send faulty spare parts/goods for replacement.
- Review of Warranty claims should be on fortnightly basis and ensure the replacement is received from OEM.
- On receipt of a replacement item, ensure warranty claim status are be closed in ERP.
- Generate and maintain stock levels for fast-moving and consumable items to ensure that the minimum stock is available to enable job execution.
- Coordinate weekly reports for below minimum level items are sent to the Management for approval of the purchase of the required items.
- Ensuring all the documents are to be checked with respect to quantity, rate, and value, part number serial number, etc.
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met. If there are any issues with a delivery, the warehouse manager will communicate with the Client/Customer to resolve the problem and ensure that the orders are fulfilled.
- Any other reasonable duties as and when requested
- HND / B.Sc. in Management, Logistics, or a related field.
- Must have at least 6 years of work experience.
- Demonstrate good use of Microsoft packages (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Experience in a warehouse with a large number of tools, goods, and materials
- Minimum of 6 years working experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
- Proven experience and Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Knowledge of ERP usage
- Managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Logical reasoning skill
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
16th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.