Agary Pharmaceutical Limited was established in 1992 as a national marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. In 2008, the company diversified into local manufacturing of drugs and to date, our commitment and drive have propelled our growth to a world-class facility. We specialize in Hospital Consumables, Medical Equipment, Drug Manufacturing, quality German Supplements (Queisser) and Raw Materials for Drug Manufacturing.
From working with small businesses to big conglomerates, Agary Pharmaceutical Limited works round the clock to meet the needs of the healthcare sector by providing easy access to internationally certified quality products that assist in rendering effective healthcare services.
Job Position: Warehouse Manager
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of good
- Ensure orders are processed efficiently and that the delivery of materials meets customers’ timescales/requirements
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage
- Organise, facilitate and manage stock takes at regular intervals
- Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the Company’s procedures and requirements
- Responsible for driving Standard Work and ensuring quality processes are implemented in the warehouse
- Deliver the product to the customer on time, every time using appropriate methods
- Lead follow up and resolve Customer concerns
- Identify errors and eliminate root causes using robust countermeasures
- Sustain the corrective actions to eliminate repeat issues
- Implement warehouse and management systems and working practices in line with best practices and continuous improvement
- Monitor and review operational methods to facilitate both qualitative and quantitative improvements within the operation whilst ensuring continuous customer service
- Ensure security of Warehouse environment and maintain access control, ensuring housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy by ensuring the physical stock is in line with the warehouse management system and ensure all stock movements are recorded to ensure accuracy
- Monitor stock levels in order to highlight minimum and excess levels.
- A University Degree
- 6-8 years experience of operating in a supervisory capacity within a fast-paced, highly pressurized warehouse environment
- Ability to sustain and develop team working and team-based problem solving
- Possess the ability to lead and motivate a team of people to succeed by utilising appropriate interpersonal styles including leading by example, setting objectives and defining responsibilities to give a clear sense of direction.
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure/cost of poor quality.
- Able to achieve results by setting high standards and committing to clear objectives.
20th May 2022.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.