Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering-focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- To check inventory record for accuracy.
- Keeping records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- To find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- To compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory.
- He is to ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals of the stockroom receive, unload and shelve supplies perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labelling supplies inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and more.
- To ensure proper authorization for all goods entering and leaving the warehouse
- To check and inputs supplies into the warehouse inventory system.
- B.Sc. in any discipline
- Minimum of 1-year working experience
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good in technical matters
- Must have worked in a warehouse.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email