Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato product processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder, and Thyme Leaves under Sonia’s brand name. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
- You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Organise and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovatively or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- B. Sc. Degree, HND in Logistics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related fields
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Experience in handling warehouse operations in the FMCG sector must be good in Excel and MS- Office
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyses data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
25th June 2022.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.