UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality-conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, beverages, and dairy products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic, and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production, and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
- Job Position: Warehouse Supervisor
- Job Location: Kerang, Plateau
- To take responsibility for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by ordering receiving, storing, and delivering stock.
You will be accountable for:
- Receipt, storage, and issuance of finished goods stock (Swan)
- Inspection of deliveries for damages and subsequent reporting to suppliers
- Maintenance of adequate stock levels and inventory control
- Stock monitoring and rotation
- Periodic stock count and accountability
- Maintenance of good warehouse hygiene and stipulated health and safety standards
- Adequate maintenance of stock records and periodic stock level reporting
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s / HND degree with NYSC Certificate
- 2 years’ experience in Warehousing, Logistics, or Operations management in a manufacturing entity preferably FMCG
- Resident or willing to move to Kerang, Mangu LG, Plateau State
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Be a good team player, adept listener and pay attention to details.
- Sound Numeracy skills with strong drive for orderliness and arrangement
26th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of email.