Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard–earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Job Position: Water Sprinkler Driver (Mines) – Cement Industry, DCP
- Reference Id: GbokoMines002
- Job Location: Gboko, Benue
- Employment Type: Full time
- Department: Mines
- Reports To: SNR Mining Engineer
- Direct Reports / Subordinates: JR Mining Engineer
- Operate water sprinkler Machine effectively to ensure timely and proper haulage’s watering
- Must be able to operate Diesel Browser when the need arises
- Safe operation of heavy equipment machine.
- Ensure washing of machine on regular basis
- Ensure all Mines access road linking all benches are properly watered to reduce dust
- Capability to operate Diesel Browser if instructed to do so and when the need arises.
- Ensure Neatness of the Water Sprinkler Machine through regular washing.
- Carryout pre and after operation checks on the Engine oil, hydraulic oil, and water levels of the machine always.
- Maximize utilization of the available Operational hours.
- Ensure the safety of the Water sprinkler machine and self.
- Ensure necessary PPEs are used on regular basis.
- Attend the daily Tool Box Talk at the resumption of the shift operation.
- Report all faults and breakdown to the mines supervisor for further actions.
- Perform other functions as may be deployed from time to time.
- Capability to operate not less than two machines.
Education and Work Experience:
- Valid Class-H driving license.
- Trade Test II + 8 years’ experience
- Trade I.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online