First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone, and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
- Job Position: Wealth Management Specialist (Private Banking Group)
- Job Identification: 6
- Job Location: Lagos
- Advice clients and Relationship Managers to meet the clients’ desired wealth management and investment objectives and therefore increase the bank’s share of the client’s wallet.
- Plays a key role in liaising with the RMs in discussing clients’ wealth management requirements as well as ensure the flow of product knowledge.
- Drive the uptake of wealth products in a client-centric manner.
- Support Private Banking and Retail Affluent RMs to drive knowledge of wealth products and sales.
- Drive customer experience through quality advice strategy, product offering, RM relationships.
- Work with the Team lead, to provide an independent opinion on the quality of clients’ existing investment portfolio and wealth needs.
- Determine clients’ risk appetite, investment preferences, and return expectations by partnering with RMs in client meetings.
- Provision of relevant solutions given client’s needs/objectives.
- Liaising with product partners (FBN Quest, Trustees, and Insurance) to enhance clients’ experience.
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Upper Credit
- 4-6 years experience in Banking/Finance
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures.
- Banking services/products
- Treasury and investment product
- Wealth Management products
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online