The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills, and capacity building of people involved in the everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
- Job Position: Web/Database Management Assistant
- Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Applicant must be a holder of a good degree in computer science.
- Must have at least 2-years of working experience in website design, hosting, maintenance and updating, management of database, programming, among others.
- Applicant must have a developer’s license ID or a developers certification ID.
- Must have knowledge in computer applications both software and hardware.
- Applicant must be extraordinary versatile in setting up and maintenance of existing Webinar-based E-Learning Platform, co-coordinating and managing visual discussion platform for all ICA meetings and conferences with all its members, must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- And all matters relating to the IT needs of the Institute.
30th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Full Application and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.