Brit Properties Nigeria Limited is a property development consultancy incorporated in Nigeria by Companies and Allied Matters Act. Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure/property development, land survey, property marketing and estate agency. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best property options. We are committed to making good property decision for both existing and potential clients.
Job Position: Web Developer
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Develop, maintain and design the company’s websites and software.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Identify problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Identify user needs through an assessment of technological requirements.
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot servers.
- Ensure site security by setting up firewalls and login pages.
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images.
- Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions).
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of programming applications.
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a Full Stack Developer.
- An excellent understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ready to work Full-time.
- Must reside within Lekki-Ajah environs.
22nd September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.