Efficacy Construction Company Limited is a leading Building Construction Company based in Lagos Nigeria with over 14 years of providing exceptional service in the real estate sphere. Through its productive journey of fourteen years, the company has relentlessly grown to be committed to meeting and satisfying one of the most fundamental desires on the hierarchy of human needs, Shelter. A feat we have achieved through persistent accountability, excellence, reliability, and efficiency since conception.
Job Position: Web Developer / Digital Marketer
Job Location: Victoria Island (V.I), Lagos
- We are searching for a highly creative and experienced Digital Marketing Officer to work with our construction company.
- In this position, you will be responsible for our online marketing presence, and your central goal will be to help grow our brand’s influence online.
- Create and upload copies and images for the organisation’s website.
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Provide accurate reports and analyses to company management to ascertain return on investment. (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the company including mobile, social media, and development of blogs and forums.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of company websites and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with paid media, by running paid advertisements on social media platforms and relevant industry blogs and forums.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends.
- Create and design websites.
- Good knowledge and experience with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Marketing or a Relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years Post NYSC experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating the sharing of ideas.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work independently and flexibly.
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Networking and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Excellent IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.