Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world-class products and services in all the countries it operates. From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world-class solution to meeting our customers.
Job Position: Web Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Design a highly optimized enterprise website
- User Interface Designing (Homepage and inner pages)
- Template Installation, Full Customization/Styling of pages
- Website optimization for fast loading
- Site navigation
- Frontend User registration/management
- Backend development and admin setup with WordPress
- Browser compatibility scripting
- Multi-platform compatibility scripting which includes mobile phones, tabs, and computers with different resolutions.
- Creative content development (Graphics and animated banners)
- Website Google Ads/Analytics
- Website Live Chat
- Social Media Integrations (Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn)
- Website Basic Search engine optimization
- Newsletter signup Popup/ Newsletter integration with Mail Chimp for email marketing
- Website backend development and admin setup
- Booking engine development and setup
- Website Security administration
- Email notification/ alerts (both website users and admin)
- Page Revamp/Branding (Google, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn)
- Creation of content calendar
- Creative content development for posts (Graphics and banners, short videos)
- Social Media Integrations (Instagram, Facebook, twitter
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- SEO audit on domain and website
- Delete Previous links and pages indexed by google search
- Get a premium keyword generator to generate keywords easily indexed and highly ranked by search engines
- Update the website files by inserting the keywords into the pages of the website.
- Submit newly configured pages to google for indexing
- Update other configurations on the google business page
- Create and manage google ads with backlinks to the website
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ Experience as a web developer in a fast moving business.
- Must have developed functional web sites for companies and is proficient in the use of modern web development tools and platforms.
- Relevant certifications in Wed development or Digital Marketing will be an added advantage.
The following skill will be required from the right candidate:
- Web development
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Digital Marketing
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent IT skills.
20th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortllisted candidates will be contacted