Pristin Capital – We are an investment firm whose goals are to grow wealth for our stakeholders and partners, collaborate with entrepreneurs to solve problems, and also educate and empower these entrepreneurs in order to further improve the way businesses operate.
- Job Position: Web Developer / Social Media Manager
- Job Location: Abuja
- We are seeking an ABUJA-based Social Media Manager / Web Developer with proven experience in content development, branding, web development, and online marketing using various social media channels. In this role, the individual is expected to be a great communicator and manage some external relationships professionally to enable a good flow and timely rendering of reports.
- Pristin Capital is a Private Equity company based in Abuja with a portfolio around Nigeria, we offer our employees a fun, fast-paced, and vibrant workspace with opportunities to grow. We are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike and our office is located in Gwarimpa, Abuja.
- We are looking for a Web Developer / Social Media Manager who is efficient, smart, and dedicated who can manage finance appropriately.
- Reporting & Supervision: The Web Developer / Social Media Manager will report to the CEO.
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals. Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch.
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography.
- Familiarities with digital photo editing Incorporating functionalities and features into the website
- Up-to-date experience with International Web Protocols, Standards, And Technology
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (text, photos, videos, and news).
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor comments and reviews.
- Versatile in promotion of social media handles.
- Up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media design tools and applications.
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment.
- E-commerce platform designs, launching, and management.
- A-Z design launch and management of all company’s social media presence and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or significant
- Minimum of 1 year Work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and highly detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization and externally.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
N50,000.00 / month.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail