Next Basket is a company that develops and offers a SaaS e-commerce platform through which online stores are created. The main directorates in the structure are Software Production, Commercial Directorate and Services, where all three have a matrix organisation of responsibilities.
Next Basket offers its products and services in all English-speaking countries on all continents. The company has offices and agencies in Bulgaria, the Philippines, Nigeria and India, and is about to establish its presence in Colombia in order to serve the USA market.
Job Position: Website Administrator
Job Location: Nigeria
- If you are an e-commerce website professional
- If you have e-commerce experience;
- If you have website administration experience
- If you have a minimum of 3+ years experience in a similar position;
- If you excel in task execution and are always on top of your To-do list;
- If you are resourceful, executive, and a problem solver;
- If you want to be “above average” and you are extremely ambitious.
- You will build Next Basket’s new partner’s websites
- You will set up shipping origin and basic shipping methods;
- You will set up catalog and cart price rules;
- You will handle basic payment configuration and tax configuration;
- You will format csv data for import;
- You will set up all products on the website
- You will collaborate with the IT team to ensure that the website is secure and free from technical issues;
- You will provide first training on the new website
- You will work closely with Sales and Services departments;
- You will be responsible for enforcing NEXT BASKET’s mission and vision.
What Will You Be Doing Every Day?
- You will create partners websites by using NEXT BASKET platform;
- You will communicate on a daily base with internal and external stakeholders;
- You will perform various tasks regarding partner’s needs for the new websites;
- You will assure quality, delivery and efficiency of services on a daily basis;
- You will be improving account managers and services consultants performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing, or a similar relevant field is a plus;
- Additional marketing certifications are a plus.
- 3+ years experience in e-commerce and building websites
- Very deep understanding of e-commerce business management and technologies;
- Deep understanding of best UX practices
- In-depth knowledge of the various e-commerce managed services;
- Team player – dependable, respectful, and communicative;
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal), additional foreign languages will be consider as an advantage.
What Do We Offer?
- We believe that remarkable results are achieved with a remarkable team, and a remarkable team is well-educated, well-motivated, and well-cared for.
As a potential member of our team, you can take advantage of the following opportunities and benefits:
- Starting monthly gross salary of N160 000;
- Labor contract, according to the Nigerian legislation in force.
- High-level additional health insurance.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamically developing international software company.
- Long-term professional career opportunity.
- Last but not least – we maintain a friendly team culture that encourages continuous professional learning and team collaboration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online