Cindy Oaks School is a vibrant family-friendly co-educational institution located in gbagada lagos
- Job Position: Weekend Club Coordinator
- Job Location: Lagos
- Guide children (1-12 years) in club activities designed to promote social, creativity, innovation, physical, and intellectual growth.
- Welcome children and parents enthusiastically at the beginning and end of the day with a warm smile and music.
- Prepare lesson plans according to the School Procedure, policies, and curriculum
- Provision of a variety of creative and self made materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Suggest marketing activities to drive growth
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and procedures for maintaining order.
- Supervise activities from start to end every weekend
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children’s progress and needs, determine their priorities for their children, and suggest ways that they can promote learning and development.
- Promote a warm, friendly ambiance at all times via engaging activities.
- Prepare reports on children and their activities as required by the administration.
- Be availably liable for staff meetings and contribute to the successful operation of Cindy Oaks school
The candidate must have:
- WASSC or OND with at least 1-year work experience
- Pleasant, friendly, and fun disposition
- Ability to use Microsoft & the internet is essential
- Any form of Phonics training is an advantage
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Loves children.
2nd April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- For enquiry, please call 09091116490.
- Job is weekends only.