Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Argon Welder
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Align components using calipers, rulers, etc., and clamp pieces
- Fabricate stainless/mild steel members and platforms.
- Fabricate and install piping works and maintenance.
- Repairing of AMEX extruder screw tightening bolt welding.
- Welding thin ss sheets of machine covers and other parts.
- Required in critical parts of welding whenever we are going for any improvement or modification activities.
- Installation of new machines etc. also includes the provision of required utilities like air, Nitrogen, and oil. e.t.c.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment, and machinery to be used or method based on requirements.
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications.
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps.
- Set up components for welding according to specifications and cut material with powered saws to match measurements.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structures to discover flaws
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead).
- Welding materials using the correct materials to join the metals together.
- Minimum Educational Standard: Trade Test I, II & III and at least 4 years’ experience as an Argon Welder for SSCE qualification.
- Must live in Ikorodu, and Environ as proximity to work is key.
- Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Good knowledge of and adherence to safety standards.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Gas cutting skills is key
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.