Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection motors were given the sole rights to market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in ensuring that we will be ready to serve our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, parts department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
- Job Position: Experienced Welder (Metal Work / Fabrication)
- Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Cuts workpiece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife. Melts lead bar, wire, or scrap to add lead to joint or to extrude melted scrap into reusable form.
- Installs or repairs equipment, such as a vehicle, truck body, tipper body, metal shelves, brackets, etc
- Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydro-static, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications.
- Inspects grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
- Removes rough spots from the work-piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding.
- FSLC qualification.
- 2 years of experience.
31st January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and detailed CV (in Word / PDF Format) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.