Adonis & Abbey Publishers a publisher of professional books and academic journals since 2003, with offices in the United Kingdom and Abuja is currently seeking applications from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Word Press Developer
Location: Asokoro, Abuja
- We are looking for a well-motivated Word Press Developer for our Abuja office. The right candidate should have knowledge of SEOs, Plug-ins, Google Analytics etc.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring company websites are maintained and updated when necessary
- Engaging in digital retouching of the site
- Understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline the WordPress development cycle
- Support, extend, and/or enhance existing code
- Testing and debugging websites
- Offering technical consultancy services when necessary
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc., BA, with a minimum of an OND in IT, Computer Science, or an equivalent qualification
- At least two years of working experience with WordPress and other web programming languages
- Experience with SEO fundamentals
- Experience working on responsive websites
- Immediate start for the right candidate.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency with the use of MySQL for database management
- Proficiency in the use of graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Corel Draw
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A sense of urgency for every project work
- Ability to meet up with timelines/deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Computer hardware will be an added advantage
N50,000 – N80,000 per Month.
30th May 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send a Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.