Techtink Solutions Limited – We’re an experienced team of digital strategists, UI/UX designers, developers and analyst based in Abuja, Nigeria. We create strong brand identity, develop award-winning websites and mobile apps that gives our clients the edge they desire.
Job Position: WordPress Developer
Job Location: Lagos
- Create clean, modern, attractive responsive WordPress websites
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Development and implementation of new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding website architecture
- Support existing WordPress websites.
- Design and develop custom WordPress themes from the ground-up (Must have ability to create websites both with and without the use of templates)
- Help define application architecture and plan solutions to meet overall project goals and client expectations.
- Research and implement plugins, tools and libraries that evolve development processes and capabilities.
- Work with UX designers to craft cutting-edge user experiences.
- Ensure code and features are developed to meet requirements and standards.
- Manage your time against multiple deadlines and requirements.
- You have at least 3 years of experience building clean, maintainable and scalable Wordpress sites
- Extensive experience developing custom WordPress themes and functionality with PHP
- Experience maintaining and updating WordPress websites
- You must be comfortable working with various page builders like Di-vi builder, Elementor, and WPbakery.
- Experience with project documentation and architectural/development planning
- Solid experience with Git
- Ability to create responsive web pages using Gutenberg Block Editor
- Experience working with WordPress plugins
- Knowledge of best practices for wordpress site security and a passionate commitment to maintaining the health of digital assets
- Server management experience with tools and processes such as cPanel, PHPMyAdmin, DNS, Cron Jobs etc.
- WordPress knowledge in working with custom post types and custom fields
- An understanding of the WordPress template hierarchy
- Understanding of SEO, and current coding best practices
- Portfolio of recent works is a plus
21st April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.