JMG Limited is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, and industrial equipment. With over 10 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands (Caterpillar Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Legrand, GE Lighting, Kaeser Compressors, Thyssenkrupp), JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
Job Position: Workshop Call Center / Document Controller
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Workshop Call Center Monitors the vehicles movement by KM and check when due for service on daily basis from Nova Track.
- If Vehicles are not on Tracker, Workshop Call center must call End-User/driver and get their odometer Every afterdays.
- Workshop call center send request to Workshop coordinator for confirmation for schedule date of service/PPM.
- Workshop call center plan the Vehicle/Bike/Truck for servicing and inform end-user as well as concern department HOD.
- Workshop call center register the new KM and states when the next Service is required by registering the new Odometer and next service odometer.
- Communicate the concern department once service or repair completed.
- If repair take time due for any reason, communicate the concern department/end-users for delay and advise concern department/end-users estimated delivery time of vehicle.
- All communication shall be via email/Teem/phone calls.
- After delivery of vehicle follow up with concern department/end-users for work satisfactions.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Graduate Degree in any stream
- Must have 1 to 5 years – worked in service industries such as call center/Facilities management/automobile service center as service coordinator/front desk.
N80,000 – N90,000 / Month (Gross)
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.