Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose aim is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to support SMEs grow their leadership, develop business and entrepreneurship in Nigeria. We support local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert advice to enable organizations to build skills and competencies required to thrive and survive in challenging and growing economies around the world.
We have several years of cumulative experience garnered by our team of experts to improve organizational capability through Leadership Development, Coaching, Talent Management, Business advisory, HR consultancy, Risk Management and Legal Services. We also support organizations to define strategies that position them to compete favorably amongst their peers in the industry.
Our client in the Logistic business requires the services of:
Job Position: Workshop Manager
- Responsible for providing leadership, general servicing, maintenance, repair of the vehicles to ensure zero breakdowns.
- Provide leadership for the workshop by establishing vision, strategy and direction to meet Management objectives.
- Experienced in engine overhauling
- Shall administer the workshop on a daily basis.
- Shall ensure zero breakdown policy of the company is strictly adhered to.
- Plan strategies and coordinate resources for proper coverage of continuous improvement activities of the workshop
- Maintain an efficient, economical and continuous improved workshop operation by establishing the preventative maintenance
- Shall organize and supervise the servicing, maintenance and repair of the company’s fleet and shall ensure that the vehicles come to the workshop at the designated kilometres for servicing.
- Develop operating and capital budgets, manage expenses, identify opportunities to reduce costs and track performance against these budgets.
- Supervise and coordinate vendors, as required;
- Monitor inventory of spare parts; approve requisitions for new spare parts from Store, as required to ensure that such parts requested are used for the purpose for which they are requested.
- Deploy a spare parts management system to ensure best practice cost philosophy
- Ensure the mobile maintenance team is always available when called upon.
- HND / B.Sc in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years relevant and practical experience in managing Technicians/Mechanics
- Experience in the repairs of Toyota Hiace, MCV and Youtong buses
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Pro-active and organized
- Leadership, coordinating, scheduling and problem-solving skills.
5th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.