The Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) as part of its institutional reform to reposition the human and organizational capabilities of the EIRS seeks to engage talented graduates and experienced professionals to fill the critical vacant position below:
- Job Position: Zonal Manager, Edo State Internal Revenue Service – GL09
- Job Code: PGRD75
- Job Location: Edo
- Responsible for supervision and coordination of all tax offices within a Zone, ensures revenue targets are met for all the different revenue types within the zone, and ensures the effectiveness of key internal revenue processes such as assessment, collection, filing of returns, enforcement, etc
- Candidates must have not less than 10 years’ cognate experience with extensive knowledge of individual/corporate/partnership tax law and practice, strong accounting, analytical, and research skills, excellent stakeholder management as well as written and oral communication skills.
- A first degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics & Statistics or related discipline, from a recognized University as well as professional certification from CITN, ICAN, ANAN, ACCA, or other professional body are also required.
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the role as stated above.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills, and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying for this job must not have been more than 40 years of age by December 31, 2020.
26th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Make sure you fill in all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) on the application page are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload sizes must not exceed 100kb!
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- EIRS does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization with respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair, and merit-driven.