- OFFERED SALARY: Not specified
- CAREER LEVEL: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years
- GENDER: Both
- INDUSTRY: FMCG / Conglomerate
- QUALIFICATION: BSc/HND
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Engage in market research in order to identify new business opportunities for the organization.
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services and following up so as to close the business deals
- Drive business development and pitching to customers and investors the organizations business plans.
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products; this should be done in a timely fashion.
- Develop innovative strategies for retaining clients; this includes undertaking interviews in order to get feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Develop comprehensive knowledge about the business and its development practices, its marketing activities, prospective clients, and the trends for the industry.
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, REPs, presentations, and prospects.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
- Develop a database of client relationship management and utilize the result to manage customers and the mailing lists
- Assist in the production of all marketing material designs and develop handle materials including company profile, events/program fliers, proposals etc.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Persuasion & Negotiation skills.
- Project writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public speaking and deals Closing Skills.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Territory and Market Management.
Application Closing Date
12th July 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.