Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- OFFERED SALARY: Not specified
- EXPERIENCE: 5 years+
- INDUSTRY: Banking / Finance / Insurance
Job Title: Manager – Market Product Management, Digital Payments & Labs
- Manager – Market Product Management, Digital Payments & Labs – West Africa will ensure Digital Payments & Labs (DP&L) products strategy is implemented in close alignment to market objectives and deliver digital product launches and success.
- Reporting to the Director – Digital Payments & Labs (Sub Saharan Africa), the candidate will align the regional & global product development organization with the in-market account management, merchant management and operations teams to deliver on performance indicators.
- In the last two years, DP&L has brought innovations like Masterpass QR in the Africa market and the role is expected to drive the leadership in this product line across all of West Africa and bring in new and relevant digital solutions into the market.
- The candidate will be part of this environment and will demonstrate the initiative and ownership as an individual contributor, raise the bar and challenge the boundaries to make payments safer and more convenient for our market.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy for Digital Payments & Labs products in West Africa
- Partner with global and regional product teams to understand product capabilities including MPQR, virtual cards and tokenisation and provide inputs to ensure market needs are addressed, synergize with other initiatives and ensure ongoing coordination for the smooth operation of the products in the market
- Partner with in-market account management and market development teams to ensure product caters to market strategy. Maintain ongoing engagement to ensure execution of plans.
- Support Market Development and Account Management teams as needed in senior client engagements and in communicating product strategy, innovation, business building models and overall market direction
- Engage marketing, communications and other relevant colleagues to support the successful launch of products and ensure optimum visibility and utilization of budgets and investments on the product
- Identify and develop local supplier, wallet and fintech partnerships to accelerate delivery of digital payment solutions to market
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to develop and deploy digital payment ecosystems and work on cross-functional strategic initiatives
- Constantly assess and understand the payments market, competition and trends to feed it into market and product strategy
All About You
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years of work experience preferably in product development and management
- Curious and passionate about payments and innovation
- Team player, comfortable working in a large matrix organization, willing to lead, build consensus and determined to get things done in time
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where rapid or sudden changes are not unusual
- Expert in payment/technology industry with an understanding of the considerations that influence industry participants’ decisions and outlook
- Experience and success in commercializing digital solutions in a large market
- Strong operational and technical understanding of the payments industry
- Experience working across cultures – exposure of working in more than one country is highly desired.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online