Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of Rainoil.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Evaluates vendors offer and determine the most cost-effective quality supplies
- Provide a strategic, efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver optimum value for money, cost savings and best quality of service
- Create a system for continuous updating of order status, and tracking till delivery.
- Coordinating execution of the import-related activities (customs clearance, road & sea international transportation booking, and other inspection/regulatory agencies.
- Support the Procurement Manager in procurement activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services
- Process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies, procedures and specifications.
- Establish Data Bank of vendors and manufacturers
- RFQs and ERFXs processing and management.
- To assist in the preparation of tender documents to ensure the production of realistic and commercial tenders
- To provide analysis of information and recommendation regarding the awarding of tenders, contracts etc.
Application Closing Date
9th July 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title & Location as the subject of the mail.